Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yo Yo Yo Hoes #3

Hey people. ITs 4:10pm and im still in my PJs and im bored as hell. I wnated to go to the mall today but my Mom wants to do laundry, so whatever.
I just watched signs 0_o
Friggin' Creeeeeppppppyyyy movie.
*shudders*
I've watched it like 6 or 7 times in my life and it gets me every time.

The part in the beggining of the movie where the little girl wakes up her Dad and says, "Theres a monster outside my bedroom window. Can I have a glass of water?" And then the Dad gos in her room and looks out the window and sees IT on the roof in the distance O_O

And then theres the part where the Dad is searching in the crop field and heres them "clicking' and shines the flashlight down the aisle in the field and sees there leg.

AND theres the part where theres footage of some Mexican B-Day party in Mexico and the Alien walks by the Camera and LOOKS at it T.T

Idk you all probably didnt want to here about this but whatever it was on my mind.

Ly.
Peace

1 comment:

  1. omg i saw the birthday part when i was like 7 and it scared me so badly!!! :[

    ReplyDelete